Saturday, November 19, 2011

How long does a fully fueled Zippo last?

Im thinking about getting a Zippo, but I'm not sure if I should do that or buy the regular crappy lighters. I would prefer to buy a Zippo because its really neat and so I'm wondering how long a fully fueled Zippo would last until I would need to refill. This of course would be under normal usage (10 times a day?)|||I can get a good 7-10 days out of mine. The smaller, "slimline" models will go a little quicker.Good luck%26amp; welcome to the world of REAL lighters.|||Depends on how often you're going to be using it. If you're like, a heavy smoker or something, go with the crappy lighters.|||The quickest I've gone through mine is about 5 hours, the longest i've lasted is about 10 days. A good estimate of use such as that would be 5-7 days.|||well that depends on how often you use it mine last me about a week|||It lasts until it needs to be refueled. What kind of question is that? You already answered it on your own in your question!

No comments:

Post a Comment