Thursday, November 24, 2011

I just bought a zippo lighter: how do i start it up? how do i refuel?

Could someone give me the need-to-know information about a zippo lighter


most importantly: how do i refuel it, and how to start it off?|||Pull the insides out of the case. There is a small piece of cotton then the rest under there should be a extra flint. take it out for now and fill the main part with fluid put the flint back in and add some to the small piece. You should be ready to go. The problem I always had I put to much in then put it in my pocket and burned the heck out of my leg from the fluid. I carried one all through Nahm. If you ever have problems with the hinge or other things send it back and they will fix it for free. The case on mine was bad but it had my unit on it and they still replace the case and put the unit on it and it looked like new.|||ha-ha ... what an odd question!! But you have to be old enough to know these things. At one time, this was all that were used, and everyone watched their father fill them up. It was just common knowledge. Funny how things change over time. We just don't learn all the necessities of life from our older generations anymore!|||pull out the lighter part...........fill at the botton.........|||pray

No comments:

Post a Comment