Friday, December 2, 2011

Can someone convince my mother to get me a zippo?

Im trying to convince my mom to let me buy a zippo lighter. But she says no. Can someone please make a list or a compelling arguement to convince her to let me buy a zippo?|||If you can't make a list a reasons or a compelling argument (or spell it) on your own, then you probably don't know why you need one either and aren't old enough.|||my brother tried to exact same thing, just buy one at the boardwalk and dont tall her|||There is likely no good reason that your mom needs to be "talked into" letting you buy a Zippo lighter! Do you want one to light up your nicotene delivery device? Bad idea; you should not be smoking.|||tell her either she will buy one for you, or you will go down get one self plus you will get a tattoo done on your neck saying "I love the Devil"

No comments:

Post a Comment