Friday, December 2, 2011

How to make my zippo lighter more reliable?

My zippo lighter is unreliable and will only sometimes work.





I have replaced my wick and keep it full, yet it still lights less than 10% of the time I spark it.





anyone know of some tips to make it more reliable?|||First, use only Zippo or Ronson fuel... other fuels can leave carbon or waxy residues. They also may not ignite reliably.





SECOND, take a Q-Tip soaked in fuel and wipe clean all the sooty deposits in the chimney and around the flint %26amp; flint wheel (Best done with the wick OUT). These deposits can prevent the spark from reaching the wick.





AND of course, you can always make use of Zippo's repair services.





GOOD LUCK|||if it is a genuine zippo, send it back to the factory, they are guaranteed forever...if it is a knock off, just get another one....you might want to change the wick|||Have you replaced the flint too?





http://www.google.com/products?q=zippo+f鈥?/a>|||I Mine does that But when I light it backwards then frontwards i get a flame

No comments:

Post a Comment