Friday, December 2, 2011

How can i convince my dad to let my cousin buy me a zippo?

I would love to have a zippo but in 14 y/o. my cousin said she will get one but she needs my dad's consent. i need ideas on how to convince him to let my cousin get me one!|||it's just a lighter for goodness sake! What's the big deal?|||What do you need a zippo so bad for??? There not that fascinating are they... Lets take a poll..How many think that a zippo is exciting??


So how old are you and should we be watching for you on the 11:00 news. (three house fires today and the police have a suspect in custody) and there you are... lol|||Why do you need a Zippo? It's a lighter! Why do you need one so bad? Do you smoke or something? Your dad probably thinks you want to use it for smoking!|||I dont think that your dad should allow you to have a zippo.

No comments:

Post a Comment