Friday, December 2, 2011

Can you use regular lighter fuel e.g Ronson in a Zippo, and will it void the warranty?

I am new to all the refillable lighter thing. But i was wondering if i could use regular lighter fluid (not zippo) and if it will void the warranty.


I would use Zippo brand fuel it is just i live on a small island where it is not available and no one will deliver to here because it is dangerous.|||Any fuel you want just do not tell zippo.|||This Has been answered before :)





No. I've had mine repaired by them before and they do not ask what type of fluid you use. They *recommend* thier own brand for obvious reasons. They want more buisness, but lighter fluid is lighter fluid, and to the best of my knowledge they are all 100% Naphtha. I haven't ever seen any other ingredient listed on any brand. Use whatever brand you want. Zippo will never know if you are using Ronsonol, Zippo, or some other brand.


Alan|||Ronson is all i have ever used in my zippo so am not sure about he warranty but there is nothing really to go wrong with a zippo so i would'nt worry|||Nobody cares what kind of fuel you use.

No comments:

Post a Comment