Friday, December 2, 2011

Where can a fourteen year old kid buy a zippo lighter?

Hi, I am fourteen and I want to buy a zippo lighter. I have heard that you can't buy them at gas stations because they are considered a tobbaco product . I would like to what store would let me buy one. I do not smoke.|||Try everywhere....





Just go to all the places around your house: supermarkets, gas stations, quick marts, etc. that might have them. And if they stop you just say "oh you have to be 18? i didn't know.." and they won't punish you.





You could always have an older friend/relative buy one for you or get one online.|||to the people who constantly say that you need to be 18 to buy a zippo: they're wrong. I recently got a $20 Matte Black Zippo from Walgreens a week ago along with a bottle of Ronsonol lighter fluid. No questions asked. but, another clerk walked by and asked to just to make sure there was no tobacco.

Report Abuse


|||im 16 and ive bought two zippos no problems at all

Report Abuse


|||I think your best bet would be to ask an adult to buy one for you. What do you want it for? All the boy scouts have them, I am sure that you can get them somewhere.|||No where! You need to be 18 to buy lighters but you can try like a cards and gifts store.|||why do you need one?

No comments:

Post a Comment