Thursday, November 24, 2011

Can I use regular Kroger brand lighter fluid in my zippo or do I need a specialty fluid?

I have a generic zippo lighter and want to get some fluid for it. I have some lighter fluid in my backyard that I use to light my grill. Is it possible to use that? Or do I need to go buy some specific fluid?|||It probably would work, but you can buy generic zippo fuel rather inexpensively.|||I don't think you need a brand name lighter fluid, but let's be clear about what you have. You said your Kroger lighter fluid was in your back yard which makes me think it's something designed to pour over charcoal.





I cannot tell you whether there is a difference between lighter fluid designed for lighters or grilling, but third degree burns are permanent scars. I would take the lighter into the store with me and just go buy some fluid designed for lighters

No comments:

Post a Comment