Saturday, November 19, 2011

How come the fuel in my zippo dries out so quickly ?

I haven't even use and the fuel is gone in my zippo lighter. Is there any problems with the lighter or it is normal?|||Hello there,





Each Zippo case is a little different. I have had many and each seems to loose gas at a different rate than the next one.





With wear from use, the lid no longer seals well. Smaller Zippos seem to loose gas faster that the full sized ones. You might see if the lid is seating well and evenly. Also, make sure the inner section is all the way down. If it is up a just a little that can cause the lid not to seal well.





Later,|||That's normal, mine does the same. I think it's because when you shut the lid it isn't airtight so the gas still escapes, just slower than it would if you left the lid lying open. Unless you taped it shut then I don't think there's anyway to stop it from happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment