Thursday, November 24, 2011

I have a problem with keeping my zippo lit?

Can anyone tell me the problem my zippo won't keep lit even in a slight breeze or even if you breath on it. It used to be windproof but now its not, I've tried everything could it possibly be my wick?|||You are correct. Most likely this is caused by the wick not able to be saturated with the needed amount of lighter fluid. I would try replacing the wick if it were me.|||Wicks usually don't ever go bad - in fact, if you leave it alone save for a few squirts of lighter fluid inside the chimney every now and then to clean it off, you'll probably never have to trim it, either. You should check the amount of fluid, usually that's the problem. When mine get low on fluid, the flame gets small and goes out very easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment