Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do you fill a zippo lighter with lighter fluid?

I have a lighter I stole from some freshman at my school and I'm pretty sure its out of fluid because when I try to light it, all I get is a spark. How do you refill a zippo lighter?|||pull it out of the case, there should be a sponge like thing on the bottom, this is were you put the fluid it will obsorb the fluid, dont over fill or it will spill whn you put it back in the case|||dude buy your own idiot and if you dont know how to fill it then you shouldnt have it

Report Abuse


|||www.zippolighterworld.com

Report Abuse


|||Dude...If You cant figure that one out by Yourself,Give the lighter away, Your not smart enough to own a zippo|||You have to take tha cover off and than u will see some kind of fluff sh!t under tha zippo remove that than u may see a hole but it has like a bold or somthing in it so nothing comes out remove that also and just FillErUp|||You have to get zippo lighter fluid for it! Put the needle thing on the top of the fluid into the hole on the bottom of the lighter, then push, you can hear it fill!|||Give it back you theif. I had something stolen from me in high school. You are the scum of the Earth.|||FLIP IT OPEN, PULL OUT THE INSIDE PIECE OUT OF ITS OUTER SHELL...TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN. PULL UP THE CLOTH FLAP AND SOAK THE CLOTH BENEATH IT WITH LIGHTER FLUID...DONT USE TOO MUCH JUST GOTTA BE MOIST. THEN PUT THE CLOTH FLAP BACK DOWN AND SLIDE THE INNER PIENCE BACK ONTO THE SHELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment