Saturday, November 19, 2011

Why wont my zippo lighter work outside?

I have a regular zippo lighter and after i just filled it and put in a new flint it works fine. But when i step outside the lighter will not light at all.|||try pulling the wick up a little bit...sometimes they need adjustment...(and trim it with a pair of nail clippers so the end isn't frayed)|||Hold your hand to block the wind, it usually doesnt light when theres wind, but when its lit its windproof

Report Abuse


|||RTMFD! That's read the multi-faceted directions. A Zippo works better outside. Don't cup it.|||you also need to shake it so the butane fuel will flow through evenly and I found out that when I want to speed up the process first I check if the flame level is OK because even though you did not move it sometimes it moves when you refill it .... try it and this might work....

No comments:

Post a Comment