Thursday, November 24, 2011

Why is the date stamp on my Zippo upside down?

I recently got my hands on a set of four brass zippo lighters, the 1995 mysteries of the forest set, and one of the stamps on the bottom is upside down. I personally can't remember ever seeing this phenomenon on any other lighter. Is it a common manufacturing error?|||Either hang on to it, check the company see if they will buy it or put it out for auction|||That's a weird question to ask, especially in gaming, but, yes, it is pretty rare, I guess. And the only reason I think that is because I have quite a few of those, and so do some of my friends. They've never noticed anything like that.

You can look at all the manufactory errors and details if they have some kind of site. Speaking of which, I need a lighter right now. :/|||put it on ebay or christies auction and see how much it will go for?

No comments:

Post a Comment