Thursday, November 24, 2011

Where can I find zippo ligther fluid in NYC?

I looked around all the grocery stores and gas stations around my house and all they have is the Ronsonol brand. I want to find the zippo brand kind.|||have you tried ebay? or maybe a Walgreen's or hardware store?|||Lighter fluid is the same combustible substance no matter where you go. I use generic stuff myself for my zippo. But if you want the special stuff, order it off thier website or maybe try a gun store.|||There is no difference...only in the brand name. It is all the same stuff. Save yourself some money and buy the cheaper stuff. It works the same.|||There is a world famous store on 42nd and 5th, across the street from the library...and for the life of me I cannot remember the name of it...but they have everything you would need.

No comments:

Post a Comment